You are looking for a login to the Providence Patient Portal. You can access the Providence patient portal to make an appointment, or view your Providence medical and health records. Sign up for the Providence patient portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to Providence Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. Providence Customer Service phone number and email address are available for any assistance.
About The Providence
Providence uses its voice to advocate on behalf of vulnerable populations and for reforms in healthcare. We also seek innovative ways to improve health care. This includes keeping people healthy and making our services more accessible, affordable, and convenient for everyone. We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate healthcare for all people in an uncertain world. We make it possible for people and communities to benefit from the best model of health care in the future.
Our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) work together in 52 hospitals and 1,085 clinics. They also provide a wide range of social and health services throughout Alaska, California and Montana.
How to Register Providence Patient Portal?
You will first need to create a patient account if you are new to Providence. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official site of Providence and navigate to the patient portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Sign Up Now button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How to log in to the Providence Patient Portal?
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the Providence patient portal. You can login if you are a brand patient.
- Visit the official site of Providence Patient Portal https://www.providence.org/.
- Click on the MyChart link in the top menu.
- Next, click on the “Access MyChart” link.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How to Reset Providence Patient Portal Login Password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page link.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Providence Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username.
Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Visit the official patient portal login link.
- Click on the button Forgot MyChart username?
- Next, enter your First Name , Last Name, Date of Birth and Zip Code into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Quick access to pay bill
Pay as Guest
- Go to the link https://mychartor.providence.org/mychart/Authentication/Login?
- Then, click on “Pay To Guest” tab.
- You may enter a guarantor account number or a specific visit account number.
Providence MyChart App
Download the Providence My Chart Mobile App:
|Google Play Store||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=epic.mychart.android&hl=en|
Providence Customer Support
You can call their customer service line if you need assistance in accessing the Providence patient portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
By phone: 1-844-510-4325
Providence Social Link
Everything related to Providence Patient Portal Login and signup, as well as customer support, has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.